Introduce yourself to us!
- Submit your completed Application Form to ECS to secure an Academic/Entry Consultation.
- Meet with us for a formal Academic/Entry Consultation. It is best if both parents attend this meeting. Prospective students entering grade 3 or higher should accompany the parents at this time.
- Bring the following items with you if possible:
- an original birth certificate for ECS staff to photocopy
- current medical records for students entering school the first time
After a successful Academic/Entry Consultation …
- Acceptance of prospective PreK and K5 students will be confirmed.
- Entry placement testing will be coordinated for students entering grades 1 and above.
- Informal testing for students entering grades 1-3 (30-45 minutes)
- Standardized testing for students entering grades 4 and above (about 4 hours)
- The registration fee is payable in full upon your child’s acceptance into ECS. Your paid registration reserves classroom space for your child. This fee is non-refundable.
- After the school year starts, ECS generally processes applications only from families moving into the area.